Tuesday, December 4, 2012

From Christmas Cheer to Christmas Weird! Day 4

I'm spending the days leading up to Christmas sharing holiday decorations that catch my eye... for better or worse--from Christmas Cheer to Christmas Weird! 

Day 4- Christmas Cheer AND Christmas Weird!


Bellingrath Gardens and Home-Magic Christmas in Lights has to be one of my favorite places to go during the Christmas season. It is a winter wonderland filled with lights that depict all things wonderful,and some things weird-y-ful, about this magical time of year. You decide which is which!
Only in the South.
Christmas lights in the shape of an armadillo.
A view from the lake














If you know of a Christmas decoration that is especially pretty.. or pretty weird... let me know! I'd like to share it!

In the meantime, check out Bellingrath Gardens Magic Christmas in Lights! http://www.bellingrath.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment